I have been on the move this weekend! On Friday Travis and I were suppose to go out to dinner with his parents, but we canceled because Travis wasn't feeling well. So we sat around on the couch and started putting the finishing touches on our favors. He's had a headache and upset stomach all weekend, but is finally starting to feel better...but now his mom has come down with the same thing and I think I am going to be next...ugh!
Saturday the bridesmaids and I got together for lunch at Bahama Breeze and then headed out to Twelve Oaks to find shoes. Mary had her dress for matching purposes, but finding shoes was more difficult then we all thought it would be. Once we would find a color that matched, they wouldn't have the right sizes, or if we found a shoes that everyone liked it wouldn't match the dress etc. But after finding this shoe in Macy's we decided it was perfect, we just had to call NINA directly order the shoes in the sizes everyone needed. They should be here in a week...yay!
Later that night Travis decided to pull himself off the couch and we headed to Royal Oak for Andrea's 25th Birthday. We had dinner at BD's and then went to the Black Finn for drinks.We were running a little late so I forgot my camera, but Melissa is going to send me the pictures she took so I can post them. We had fun but didn't stay too late. Travis had a pounding headache all day and night and he pulled through for as long as he could.
Today had been just as busy...we woke up and since Travis was feeling better he came with me to my playground opening ceremony at work. I got to see all of the other teachers, some kids I had last year, and I also met 5 kids that I am going to have this Fall...so that was nice. The playground looks amazing...I know the kids are going to love it! The rest of the day we have been working on finishing our favors and we are finally done! I am off to bed...I keep telling myself "I am not getting sick...I am not getting sick..."
1 comment:
I hope you don't get sick. I am glad to hear Trav is feeling better.
Post a Comment