http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scrappin' Fiend

The other day Jordan wanted to go to JoAnn's to get some material to make a blanket for a family friend...so of course that meant I had to "look" at the scrapbook stuff. As I was walking by I saw this giant pile of rolling scrapbook storage cases. This one caught my eye (only in black and green). I saw it once before at it was 99.99...uh no..not for $100. Anyway it had the usual 40% off sign above it. And I thought its nice...but not for $60. Then I noticed a clearance sticker on the front label that said $29.97...WTF? I thought for sure it had to be a mistake. I checked it to see if it was broken or damaged...nope...it seemed to be in good condition. I took it up to the register and the lady scanned it and said "Yep, its $29.97." Even she was surprised by the price and had no explanation for why it was on clearance. So anyway, of course I bought it...how could I pass up a deal like that????

While I was there I was amazed at the deals they had. All of their 12X12 stacks of cardstock that are normally $19.99 were on sale for $7.88 or & $9.99. So I had to get a few of those. Then I got an idea for Christmas presents. I don't want to say exactly what it is..but I have spent the past two days doing marathon scrapbooking ....AND I AM FINALLY DONE! I don't know why I come up with these crazy ideas and then spend days working on them until I am exhausted!!!

Other than that Travis and I are just trying to stay healthy over here. I got a touch of what he had Sunday and Monday but I didn't get it as bad as he did. His mom is finally feeling better to we are all going out to dinner tonight.

OHHHH.....I ALMOST FORGOT....MY DRESS IS IN!:) I am SO excited. I am going to head over there asap to try in on...I have been waiting almost 8 months for it to come in!

I also have a few pictures to share that Melissa sent me from Andrea's Birthday Saturday night.














































































3 comments:

Emilie said...

OMG Kristin that is an awesome buy. Hey do my a favor and go back and see if they had anymore marked down like that, would ya?!?! haha! I need something like that soo bad! And I want one of those little cases to keep "tools" in! What a steal!

Love the pictures. Glad your feeling better!

Leslie Collins said...

What a good deal on your scrap case. I love mine!!! It's a lot like your's. Great pic's and I am glad to hear that your dress is FINALLY in.

jane said...

Gotta have a rolling scrap case. makes things so much easier. I went to Joann's and couldn't really find all that much. I am curious about your Christmas presents now...