Anyway-here are some random updates....
*I finally got word from my director that Amy has officially been hired on to be my new assistant. We've talked on the phone a few times and I am starting to feel better and better each time about working with someone new. We are meeting at school on the 26th so I can show her around, and then going to lunch so we can go over the Fall schedule...(its crazy!)
*The Rolfe's are back from Washington. They are all REALLY tan and Murphy is double the size since the last time we saw him. We are going out to eat with them tomorrow for Mary and Travis' belated birthday celebrations.
*I have jury duty on the 20th...grrrrrr...I am NOT happy about that at all!
*I slacked on getting all of my required 12 hours of professional development done during the school year. So I have an 8 hour workshop on "Teaching the difficult student" tomorrow.... double grrr.....
*The girls and I are going to lunch and then to shop for shoes for their dresses this Saturday. We are heading to Twelve Oaks...Wish us luck that we find the same pair of shoes in four different sizes!:) Later that night we have Andrea's 25th birthday party!
* I wanted to share this before, but I forgot about the picture on my camera! This is my deal of the month...I got this black wood table on E-BAY for $17...and it fits on the wall perfectly. I am really happy with the way it looks. What do you think?
* Travis and I have decided to make next weekend our marathon errand and "getting wedding crap done weekend" We have to get our passports, pick out our rings, Make a few more favors (we need more than 200 now:), decide on our wedding program wording and make about 150 of those, finish addressing invites, blah, blah, blah...it all needs to be done though.
1 comment:
WOW I love that table! How did you find it on ebay? Was it from your area?
I sent an evite out for Archiver's this month!
Post a Comment