http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goodbye 25...Hello 26!!!

This weekend has been busy! Friday we all went out to dinner to Bahama Breeze for my 26th b-day! I wanted a low-key day this year so we all just went to dinner...we had a really nice time!:) I have a few pics to share:


















































































































Saturday I picked up my veils and went shopping with my mom. Travis and I had planned to go out Saturday night, but after the lovely rain hit we decided to spend the night on the couch eating Coldstone and watching movies.

Sunday was my birthday celebration with my family. We braved the rain once again and went to dinner at Max and Erma's. I have some pictures from Sunday, but for some reason they came out really dark...grrr...

3 comments:

Emilie said...

well, happy belated birthday!!! Looks like you had an awesome time!
Love the new tv! I bet its great.

See you sunday!

jane said...

Happy Birthday!!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Happy Birthday!!

Love your new banner too! LOL! Very festive!