I've been on the move since Tuesday of last week. I had my first days of schools on Wednesday and Thursday, and they went pretty well. The kids were of course really cute and I am hoping for a good year. I have been dog sitting since Thursday until this Tuesday, then I am home on Wednesday, and then Travis and I are staying at his house Thursday-Monday. I am getting a little sick of not being HOME! Travis and I were just talking about how we love paying for an apartment that we are never at!
I am still waiting for the Brann's to call me and let me know which week between October 14th and November 16th they need me to watch their kids while they go to pick up a little girl that they are adopting in Russia. As weekends in the fall fill up it is getting really frustrating not knowing WHEN I will be gone. Plus, I don't want to not make any plans just because I am waiting to hear when I will be gone. So I just decided today that I am going to make plans counting on not having to watch them until the first weekend of November (when they are "thinking" they will need me). Sorry, I just had to vent about that.
I sent an e-mail out to everyone today trying to plan a day to go here and here. Last year we went to both and saw 30 Days of Night all in one day with everyone and had a great time, so I want to make it a yearly tradition. I love haunted houses and scary movies...Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday! So if any of you gals that I scrap with are interested in coming this way for a day of fall fun please let me know and I can send you an e-mail with all the details!
Tonight Travis and I are going here then here for Erica's 25th birthday party. It should be a fun night! I have my camera with me so I can try to take some pictures. Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
I hate haunted houses, they scare the crap out of me! I love dounuts though, and that orchard is FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment