http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Bridal Shower!!!

It was beautiful...and I an so thankful for my grandma, mom and bridesmaids and all of the help they gave. My grandma put so much time (she's been planning for a year) into the shower to make it nice and I really appreciate all of her hard work!!! We had about 60 guests, we ate salad and lasagna for lunch, and cake and canolies for dessert. I was very overwhelmed with the amount of things we received...everyone was so generous!!! It has been quite a task in the last two days trying to find a place for everything. We are thinking that a lot of things will need to go into storage until we move into our house. It was so nice to have EVERYONE in the same room, even the guys, they golfed and then came back at the end for pictures. I have A LOT of pictures to share from the day...




















The Cake:





































The Room:














The Tables:














The centerpieces and favors:



















My Family:














My Grandparents:















My Brother Justin:














Travis' parents:














My Grandma and I:



















My Grandma and her childhood friend Nancy:














All of the bridesmaids:






































































My Mom and I:




















My gift bow bouquet: (thanks to Mary:)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is the most awesome bridal shower cake!

Ivo Serenthà said...

Greetings from Italy, good luck

Marlow

jane said...

Looks like a beautiful bridal shower. The pic of you and your mom turned out really good. A keeper!