http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, December 21, 2008

OUR WEDDING ALBUM!!!!

Here it is...I found a way to get it up and the pages do enlarge! This is the first draft that was sent to us to approve before it goes to print. It is pretty much going to stay the same other than a few pictures becoming black and white. We are really happy with the way it turned out!




























































































































































































































8 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks GREAT! It looks very similar to our wedding album... a Zookbinder I believe. Love it.

Hey! we have the same blog backgrounds... great minds think alike :)

jane said...

Absolutely beautiful Kristin!! I love the picture within a picture thing.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

That album looks awesome!!! I wish we had that option , even when it was just 5 years ago!!!

Nicole said...

Your album is gorgous!

Lulu said...

I am IN LOVE with your dress, it is absolutely gorgeous. The pictures are amazing, love them!! It looks like it was a wonderful and perfect day :)

Karl M Schwartz said...

Great stuff Kristin, a little too much Travis but I guess that's how it has to be. I really like how they use the establishing shots as backgrounds, especially on 33-34!
Enjoy!

Katie said...

Those look beautiful!! You looked beautiful as well!

maria said...

your pictures are gorgeous! I love the shot in front of the chapel.