Travis and I made the rounds with our wedding pics all week. We finally sat down Friday night and went through them for the millionth time to pick the 130 that we wanted in the album. Its hard to decide which ones we want in B&W, color, spot colored etc..But, we met with Rawlinson yesterday morning and gave him the photos numbers we wanted to use. Now we just wait for the company to design the layout (it is all computerized) and then they send us an e-mail copy to okay. From there we make changes or give them the go ahead to make the final copy. Once that is done the album should be here in 3-4 weeks. I can't wait.
We went to Michael's and Jo Ann's and picked out a grouping of seven wall frames for the entry way, one for our bedroom wall and three table top frames for our dresser. What do you think?
The wedding prints that we ordered (2-11X14's, 3-8X10's and 6-5X7's) should be in this week. I am excited to fill the frames! I will post the finish product as soon as they are up.
I am off for the next six days to watch the three Brann children while they go to Russia to finalize the adoption of their new little girl. They do have a computer so I will try to post IF I have the time. I will be back Saturday night...just in time to finish everything for Christmas. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment