When we were on the beach snapping photos a photographer from the resort came over and took ten amazing pictures of us on the beach. Unfortunately we have them printed out so I can't post them. But, I LOVE THEM! And best of all they were all taken on a cliff overlooking the ocean!!!:) Here are some of the pictures from my camera:
The Resort
Our room:
Our View from the room:
Our villa:
Pics around the resort:
The beach:
3 comments:
Some great pics for the grandkids! ;) Glad to hear that you had a great time and got there and back safe and sound! Hope to see you soon!
-Jessy
hey!! Love all the pictures. Looks like it was an awesome place. Can't wait to hear stories..:)
Hopefully we can get together sometime soon! Let me know.
Happy you're back!
Nice. I like that pricing model. I'm glad you made your vacation your own!
Post a Comment