http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Bachelorette Party!!!

Whew...what a night! All I can say is Melissa and all of my bridesmaids/ friends are AWESOME! I arrived at Maria's house last night and her whole house was decked out in pink decorations. Melissa got us pink cowgirl hats to wear for the night, and mine had a veil with a sign that said,"I am tying the knot, buy me a shot!" There were delicious drinks, food and desserts and they all got me awesome gifts!;)
At 10pm the party bus arrived and we boarded for The Mixx Lounge in Novi. We danced and best of all got free patron shots from a guy at the bar. Melissa got me many things to wear to the bars and a butt pincher for the guys!;) And Erica and Andrea got me a blow up doll that we named "Bad Tad" and he went with us everywhere!
After a little while at the Mixx we boarded the bus again to head to my favorite bar DiamondBack Saloon. We danced, drank and I got called up my the stage in front of the bar to do the 8 second ride. I had to drink alcohol out of a fishbowl with 3 other girls and I won a T-shirt! We stayed there until a little past 2am and then boarded the bus back to Maria's for the night.
Thank you to everyone, especially Melissa and my maids, for making my bachelorette party so fun and memorable....I had a blast! And now...the trillion pictures documenting the night. I think they turned out so cute. I can't wait to scrap them!

Pictures at Maria's:














































































































































































Blowing up "Bad Tad"

































My Mom and her prize:






































Group Shot #1:















Dancing with Tad at the Mixx:










































































Pics from the Party Bus:




















































































Pics from Diamondback:


























































































The 8 second ride:















































































































4 comments:

jane said...

Looks like you girls had a blast! I love the black and pink theme. And sex toys- Travis got a gift too!:) Hope your feeling better now.

Emilie said...

I love all the pictures! what a fun night! I shall post about the night now. :)

Leslie Collins said...

Sorry to hear that you are still sick. We had a blast, didn't we???? I cannot wait for the weekend.

Last night was a blast. I will post tomorrow. I am beat!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Your night looked like a lot of fun!! Makes me want to go out now!! I hope you recover soon!!