http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, November 2, 2008

NaBloPoMo

(National Blog Posting Month) I am going to try like everyone else to do a post a day for the month of November...I already have some catching up to do.

The weekend went fast! We met with the photographer on Thursday for our "final" meeting. We went over the time line for the day and all of the shots we wanted. This is one of the most important things to me and I feel like they know what they are doing. That was nice to cross off the list.

I woke up Friday and was so happy it was going to be a nice day for the kids. I had a mini Halloween party for my class. They were so pumped for trick-or-treating that they were not in the mood to learn...but we had fun....so that is all that matters. Friday was also my brother's 22nd Birthday...so went out to celebrate.

Saturday and Sunday have been consumed with getting as much done as we could. We now have TWO weekends left until the wedding...yikes!!!! So we put up the tree, did some shopping, ran some wedding errands, and are currently working on finalizing the seating chart and making the place cards. It looks like our final count is a little shy of 200...and I am happy about that. St. Johns recommends 200 as the max for the atrium and if you need to go over then they put extra tables in the side rooms...and we didn't want that.

Congratulations John and Angie...(they got engaged last night). I am so happy for both of you!:)

2 comments:

Emilie said...

you already put up your christmas tree???

jane said...

Two weeks! How exciting. Sounds like you have things under control. Remember to take a deep breath and enjoy this time too. It goes by so fast!!