I have been up and ready to go since 5am. This time change thing sucks. I HATE when its dark by 5:30!!! I am still waiting for the Brann's to call and tell me when they need me, so in the meantime I am keeping myself busy with wedding stuff. As soon as I got home from work today I got busy and here is what I accomplished:
-I wrapped all of the parent/bridal party gifts and wrote out all of the cards.
-I typed up the wedding day schedules for everyone and printed them out
and made them into cards.
-I sat down and began to finalize where everyone is going to sit. Travis and I made a big list yesterday so I needed to go back and look at everything before we print it out.
-I sent a lengthy e-mail to our St. Johns wedding coordinator with some last minute questions.
Its nice to "feel" productive...time to spend the rest of the night on the couch!;)
2 comments:
You are soooooo productive! I wish I could be that way! ha ! I get so distracted! How do you do it all?? :) Sounds like you are getting a lot of things done! I bet it puts your mind at ease to know that its all coming along.
Sounds like you have been a busy bee. I hope the Brann's call you soon
Post a Comment