http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The weekend "bullet style"

I am trying to keep up with posting!!! So this is post #3 to cover the weekend. Friday and Saturday went so fast and we had a million things to do for the wedding!

Friday
-I took my dress and veils into be steamed.
-We met John and Angie for dinner and then they came back here to visit.
-Got a final count for the wedding: 186!
-I finally typed up all of my sub plans!

Saturday (Officially two weeks until the wedding:)
-We had a two hour meeting with St. Johns going over our ENTIRE banquet order and timeline.
-Went to Plymouth to pay the florist.
-Went to Wixom to pay for our cake.
-Went to Milford to pay the chair cover lady.
-Talked with the DJ and set up a final meeting with him and paid him on-line.
-Went to Twelve Oaks to find me an outfit for the bachelorette party and Travis an outfit for the rehearsal dinner.
-Rested...we are both feeling a little crappy right now. We can't tell if we both have colds or something more, but we are doing everything possible to get better asap!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Sounds like a productive weekend! I can't believe only 2 weeks!!! Can't wait to see you next weekend. What are you gonna wear?

Leslie Collins said...

Wow. You guys accomplished a lot this weekend. I am guessing you aren't babysitting. I hope you had a good weekend and I'll talk to you this week.