A few things were definitely different this year. #1 of course, was having our first Christmas together as husband and wife. It was a little weird waking up on Christmas morning and having just the two of us opening up presents...but we had fun. This year we also decided to surprise each other with our Christmas gifts. In years past we would pick out things and just say, "oh you can get me this for Christmas..." So having every present be a surprise was nice. I got Travis a new computer (which has been nice for me too:). He keeps saying I had a "Coach Christmas" because he got me Coach boots, a Coach purse and planner, scarf and coat....yeah...we went a little overboard this year. We agreed that next year we are going to scale back on gifts for each other.
Other than that I had fun getting to spend time with all of my family. I am looking forward to having another week off work. We are working on some projects around here that I will take pictures and post about later. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
Pics from the Rolfe's:
Our parents:
Christmas Day pics:
My parents:
My dog with her "spoiled rotten dog" collar on:
The other love in my life Snickers:
My Grandparents:
4 comments:
Nothing sounds better than a coach christmas! :)
I remember that first Christmas being a little weird too. You open your presents from eachother and then are like, now what? Haha.
Kristin, Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. I am anxious to see you! I tried calling you several times yesterday, but I have read that you were having issues with phone. Call me when they are working.
Sounds like a great day! Hope you see you soon!
Post a Comment