http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulations John and Angie!

Our good friends John and Angie were married yesterday! It was a gorgeous day and the wedding was beautiful. Angie and John looked so happy and we are so happy for them, they are the perfect couple. I seriously took WAY to many pictures so I will only post about 50!:) Travis was the best man and the only picture I didn't get was one of him giving his speech!!!

Let's get the ones of Travis and I out of the way so we can get to the real stars of the day!:)

























































The church was so beautiful: (and so was Angie:)





































































































































Jessy showing off her new ride after the ceremony:




























Taking pics while we waiting at the hall:
























































































































































The most delicious desserts:














Travis Loved them!



















The first dance:






































Some dance floor pics:












































































































































































































Aren't they adorable?



















1 comment:

Steph said...

Great pictures, I love your dress!! Very pretty! :)