That's all for now! I will be spending the rest of the night working on a lesson for my class to do with their buddies tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!
http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Detroit Zoo Round Two!
We could not of asked for a better day at the zoo. The sun was shining, there was a breeze and ALL of the animals were out! So it definitely made it one of the better zoo trips for us! Here are some pics:



























That's all for now! I will be spending the rest of the night working on a lesson for my class to do with their buddies tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!
That's all for now! I will be spending the rest of the night working on a lesson for my class to do with their buddies tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! I am sorry we had to miss it. Hope the rest of your weekend went well. Can't wait to see you next week @ MegaMeet. :)
Looks like a lot of fun!
Thats so great that all the animals were out! Now I really want to go to the zoo~ :)
Post a Comment