http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mega Meet

I went to the Great Lakes Mega Meet/Scrapbook Convention Saturday with Leslie, Nicole, LeeAnn, Jane , Lori and Jessica. The place was PACKED, but they had a lot of great stuff and I spent WAY more then I thought I would. After lunch we headed over to Archiver's to scrap. I didn't get that much done because I had to skip out early for Angie's party. I did get all of my collages I ordered on pages and that was about it. The rest I did earlier this week and last night. I was sad to leave early because I ALWAYS have a blast scrappin' with these ladies!:)
*Sorry for the poor photo quality of my pages...*







































































































































































2 comments:

jane said...

Wow!! Look at you! That is a TON of pages you got done. I was there the whole time and only completed three. I love the collages.

Leslie Collins said...

It was great to see you Saturday...it looks like Angie's party went well, too.

Great layouts. You always get so much done! :)