http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day!

This year for Father's Day Travis and I decided to take our dads, my grandpa and brother to a Tigers Game. Luckily, it was a beautiful day, (not too hot) and best of all the Tigers WON!:) I am very lucky to have such a wonderful dad who has always been there for us for everything! And I am also blessed to have a wonderful grandpa and father-in-law too. We decided to take advantage of having everyone together to take some pictures....

































































































































A couple group shots before and at the game. Its funny, after we took this pic my grandma was saying how now I had a picture with all of the men in my life. I thought that was cute. (Minus Travis' bro's Nick and Colin who live out of state.)




















































































2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

what a fun day!

cannot wait to see you on friday. :)

Steph said...

What a great idea to go to a ball game with all the men :)