Friday Travis and I went to dinner and saw The Hangover...it was hilarious! Seriously, go see it and you will love it. It was so much better then we thought it was going to be!
Saturday I had a girls night with Melissa, Angie and Maria. We went to dinner, then went back to Melissa's for drinks, movie and Wii fit...its pretty fun...especially after drinking...
I guess that is all for now. I do have a few random pics (my camera has been floating around in my purse since Friday).
2 comments:
Thanks for the comment! :) I love checking out your bog A.) the music on your blog is EVERYTHING i love! B.) its neat to know that you've been with your husband many years before you got married!
I've been with my boyfriend almost 8 years and its cool when i hear about other relationships like ours.
C.) your coach flats you posted about god knows how long ago are VERY cute and i'm dying to find a pair! Hahaha. I'm such a dork!
:)
Love the pic of Madi and your mom. :)
Post a Comment