Family Picture:)
I found this red "evening wear dress" and I HAD to get it for her. She let Melissa and I put it on her for a picture, but once we set her down in it she wanted it off!:)

She is so precious:
Saturday we went to Royal Oak for their annual Clay, Glass and Metal Show. The pieces were really nice and we actually got to watch a demonstration on this group of people blowing glass. It was pretty neat to watch:
Sunday we went to The Red Bull Air Race in Detroit. It was pretty crowded, but we had good seats in a parking garage. It gave us a great view of the river. The pilots are from all over the world. But, it was only the top 12 planes that raced for the prize. The course was on the river and they had to fly extremely fast along the course dodging between and around these giant inflatable cones. The fastest time on the course won. I tired to take pictures of the planes as they raced but they were going SO fast it was hard to capture them. I do have a few that didn't look like complete blurs. If you look close at the pictures you can see the planes. It was really neat to see in action!
These are Red Bull Skydivers
1 comment:
I used to work for Red Bull while we were in France. They have the weirdest and coolest competitions!
Post a Comment