http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Curious George Live!

Friday Leslie and I took Reyna to see Curious George Live at the Fox Theatre in Detroit. My mom was nice enough to stay with Ruby while we were gone. The show was at 10:30 Friday morning, and the place was packed! Our seats were pretty close to the stage on the main floor, so Reyna was able to see George pretty well.

When we were waiting for the show to start Leslie asked me if any of my students were coming to the show. I told her that I didn't even ask them or think about it, but there is no school on Fridays (for my classes) and the place was packed, so there could be. A few minutes later when the show was starting I hear a "Mrs. Rolfe?" I look over and sitting RIGHT next to me was a little girl from my Monday/Wednesday class that was there with here mom and dad. I couldn't believe it!:)

Anyway, back to Reyna. She did an awesome job during the show. She watched the ENTIRE show and was paying attention to what was happening on stage. I bought her this light up Curious George wand and she twirled it during most of the show while she was watching it. And at one point I got up to take her to the bathroom, and as I picked her up to go, she turned to the stage and said, "George, I'll be right back!" Then she repeated it a few times as we walked out of the theatre, it was too cute!:) Reyna had a great time and so did we. I loved seeing her so excited about George and The Man in the Yellow Hat.







































































































































































































































Some pics of Ruby smiling and talking with the girls:)






































































1 comment:

Emilie said...

oh I am SO glad you posted pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! See you later!