Saturday we had our Third Annual Fall Fun Day. It was a little different than last year. Last year it was about 70 Degrees outside, and this year it was barely 50 degrees. Last year we decided to have a Halloween Party at our house on the same day, and this year we didn't because of the Halloween Party I am planning this year on Halloween. But, other than that we had a fun day. I took more pictures at the orchard last year, but with it being so cold out yesterday, I just took some quick couple pictures in the pumpkin patch. We saw Zombieland and it was HILARIOUS. A little gory, but it was an awesome movie. Well, I had to make this a quick post. I am on a deadline to get my classroom newsletter done by tomorrow!:)
My BF has been wanting to go see Zombieland since it came out... I, on the other hand, am scared I won't like it. Maybe I'll just have to suck it and go!
1 comment:
My BF has been wanting to go see Zombieland since it came out... I, on the other hand, am scared I won't like it. Maybe I'll just have to suck it and go!
That candy apple looks delish!
Post a Comment