Saturday was our second annual Fall/Halloween FUN Day. We met at The Plymouth Orchards for cider and donuts and then headed back to the apartment for a Halloween Party. Then we went on a Haunted Hayride at Wiard's once it was dark. We had a lot of fun and as usual I have a lot of pictures to share!
That was a fun day! Love all the pics. Im gonna have to scrap them! I can't believe you have pages already done. you're nuts!! Thanks again for a great day/night. See you soon!
4 comments:
adorable pic's. i just posted, too. we had a lot of fun. thanks for having us over. :)
That was a fun day! Love all the pics. Im gonna have to scrap them! I can't believe you have pages already done. you're nuts!! Thanks again for a great day/night. See you soon!
You are ridiculously talented at throwing parties! Awesome awesome awesome!
You are one Creative Girl! I found you from LEslie and you have got to post your recipe for those shots. How Fun!!!
Post a Comment