pretty much sums up most of my week/weekend. I have been sick all week which started off as a cold, and then by the end of the week I was certain it was more. I went to the doctor and found out I had strep. I usually get it once, maybe twice a year, but it is usually a little later into the school year. But, a lot of my students has been sick the past two weeks...and all of the hand washing in the world couldn't save me! I am on an antibiotic and I am starting to feel better...
I had a lot of fun things planned this weekend. Leslie and Reyna were going to come out to visit. Travis and I had a whole list of running around we needed to do for next weekend...but isn't that how it always goes? We are going to attempt to grocery shop and carve pumpkins today...we will see how much we can get done...
This week/weekend is going to be CRAZY! I have progress reports to do and send home, we start our ABC Journals (which is a huge job to keep up on my end), we start learning the music for our Thanksgiving Program and we also start Motor Moms. Which are all reasons why I can't be sick.
Friday: I was invited to scrap at Archiver's but I am still debating if I can go or not. I really really want to. I guess it will depend on how much I can get done this week for Saturday.
Saturday: We are going to the apple orchard, coming back here for a party and then heading to haunted "attractions" at Wiards in Ypsilanti. We still need to shop for everything for the party and then COVER the entire apartment with Halloween decorations. We also need to make a cauldron of "witches brew" and about 100 Jell-o Shots. Its going to be a lot of work but I am looking forward to the end result.
Sunday: Mary is throwing me a bridal shower for all of the girls at work to come to. Its going to be fun...I just need to remember not to drink A LOT the night before. ;)
4 comments:
I hope you are feeling better. See you next weekend.
Whoa! 100 jello shots? Sounds like a good time :)
Hey Kristin, I didn't have your email to reply to your comment. Email me your address and I will send the gift card to you!
hey- hope you're feeling better. It sucks being sick!! Hopefully you are on the mend for your busy week/weekend. Let me know if you need me to do anything to help you for saturday. Or if there's anything you need me to bring ok? Im getting excited for saturday!!
P.s. are you dressing up?
Post a Comment