I have been dog sitting (for the last time) the past four days. Today was the last day and I am happy to be home. Other than having to catch one of their cats that ran out of the front door the other day, it went okay.
I got a call from my mom yesterday and Maddie had to have surgery today. She tore her ACL on her right knee and I guess it was pretty bad. She did the same thing to her left knee two years ago, and was confined to our family room for 6 months. The vet thinks that she won't be back to normal until Christmas!!! The surgery went well, but she is going to have a long road of recovery ahead of her. I just feel bad..she is the most lovable dog...and she just can get a break from health issues.
My MWF class is going to send me to the nut house. 10 boys and 6 girls...ahhhh...the boys are driving Amy and I CRAZY!!!! The boys are taking over the class and becoming hard to handle. On the other hand my TTH class is a dream come true. I just wish I could switch some kids around into the MWF class to make it easier on us!
Okay enough complaining. We have a busy weekend ahead of us....
Tomorrow we are going out the eat with Travis' parents. Then Travis and I are planning on crossing a few more things off of our "To Do" list...like the song list for the DJ.
Saturday: The guys are all going to get their tuxes. Then we need to order the flower petals for the tables and go to the florist to finalize our floral order.
Sunday: HOME GOODS is FINALLY opening in Canton. They have been building it for months. We all drive by it everyday and have been waiting for it to open. So we planned a trip to it. I got almost all of the stuff in our apartment there...the store is AWESOME!
Have a great weekend!!!
2 comments:
Awww..poor Maddie. I am so sorry to hear that.
I hear you on the, "it's been a long week" thing. I am just thankful tomorrow is Friday.
I am anxious to visit Home Goods.
Talk to you soon.
10 boys driving you crazy huh? I can imagine. Hope you have a nice, realxing weekend.
Post a Comment