http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Two days running around and one on the couch

Every time the phone rings I am jumping up to see if its the Brann's letting me know WHEN they need me. I have this feeling that I am going to be there from November 1st to 9th....grrr....I am becoming soooooo impatient.

I had a mini freak-out last night. I just went into this whole "We have THREE weekends left until the wedding and I am probably going to be babysitting over two of them and we have so much left to do!!!!" I think I vented all of my stress over EVERYTHING about the wedding to Travis and then he looked at me and said (calmly) "Its okay...I can do it all...don't worry... He is the complete opposite of me when it comes to worrying!!! It helped, but I am still feeling like I have this to do list running through my head all of the time.

27 days to go and here is what we got done and NEED to do:

Done:
-We had our pre-marital paperwork sent over to St. Johns
-We made our song list for the DJ.
-I sat down and pieced together a "loose" time line for the wedding day.
-I got my jewelry, (and so did my mom:)
-We finalized our floral order.
-We have all of the Wedding Party/Parent gifts...we just need to wrap them and write out the cards.
-We ordered the rose petals for the tables.
-We also spent a few hours today working on the seating chart. We invited 279 people and right now we have 170 "yes" responses and 30 or 40 people who can't come (most of them live out of town). So we are waiting for about 70-80 people to send their cards to us...they have one week to do it!!!!

To Do:
-Finish Seating Chart and Place Cards
-Schedule our Final meeting with the photographer and make a list of the shots we want.
-Schedule a meeting with the DJ.
-Get menu choices from wedding party for rehearsal dinner.
-Take dress and veil in to be steamed.
-Take my ring into be cleaned.
-Divide up flower petals for tables (once they arrive:)
-Give final count to St. Johns and make final menu choices for reception
-Get our marriage license.
-Make our final payments to all of the vendors (say goodbye to our bank account:(
-Call our vendors to set up all of the arrival/set-up times.
-Drop off everything to St. John's the day before.
-Pick-up tuxes.
Sheesh....We have more to do but I can't think of the rest right now!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Don't stress. Everything will be fine and come together like it is supposed to. If you need ANYTHING, please let me know. I will take care of the emergency basket for us girls. Please let me know if you have suggestions on it. :)

Emilie said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Les is right, everything will work out and come together... remember you have a lot of helpers if you need anything, just dont be afraid to ask.