by Emilie so here are seven weird/strange/unknown facts about me.
1. I hate it when people are eating with silverware and they use their teeth. I cannot stand the noise that it makes when silverware hits teeth!!! EEEKKK!!!
2. I have a touch of O.C.D. when it comes to vacuuming. I love to vacuum...most people know this about me...and make fun of me for it as much as they can.
3. I am obsessive over protecting my scrapbooks. Travis can tell you ALL about this. They are my prized possessions. Once I was on a plane in Florida about to take off when the captain came on and told us that we were going to taxi along the runway until we could get enough "power" to take off. I immediately called Travis and told him that if I crashed I wanted him to take care of snickers (my cat) and to keep my scrapbooks safe.
4. I take pictures to the point of annoying everyone who is with us. All I have to do now is give Travis a look and he knows I need him to take a picture. I try to document everything in my life. I am a little scared for our future children.
5. I love THEMES!!! I think that is the teacher in me. I love to have themes for parties and find as many things as I can to go along with the theme.
6. My dream job (other than teaching) would be to be a professional organizer. I would LOVE to go into peoples houses and clean and organize their belongings. It would actually be "fun" for me.
7. I am obsessed with Tim Horton's. My dream is to be in a commercial for their Iced Cappuccinos. I actually share my commercial ideas with my friends...I think they are a little scared with how much I love their coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment