Saturday Travis and I got up early and headed over to my parents house. I went shopping with my mom, while Travis and my dad changed the oil in both of our cars. It desperately needed to be done. But we are turning in our cars in just a few weeks so we were trying to put off pumping any more cash into the cars. Saturday night was Kristen's birthday party at The Melting Pot. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Melting Pot...next time I need to just go for the chocolate...its the best part! We had a great time!;)
Sunday Melissa, Erica, Maria and I shopped all day and I mean ALL DAY at Birch Run! The weather was so nice. perfect for shopping outside, and we were there until they closed!:) We got a lot of good deals. I got a few shirts, Coach sunglasses and Travis some polo shirts from Banana Republic (on sale for $10 each) can't beat that!;) My legs are still hurting. I walked around all day in heels, yeah...smart I know....
After a week off it was back to school today. The kids were nuts...that is all I have to say...Happy Monday!
P.S. If you are in the mood for a laugh listen to the new song I added to my playlist "Pray for You" its hilarious!;)

1 comment:
I love Reynas smile on the horse...classic Reyna.
We had so much fun. Wishing we were walking distance....Reyna would be at your door step all.the.time. :)
I love Melting Pot, too. The dessert is soooo divine!
Post a Comment