http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter this year was great. We went to brunch with my parents, grandparents, aunt and cousins at Weber's in Ann Arbor. The food was good and best of all...they had cannolies...yum...yum...yum!!! Travis and I along with my parents also hit up Lowe's (yes, on Easter) they were ordering counter tops and Travis and I had a chance to browse their appliances. After two hours of browsing we decided to get everything we need there...refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, lawn mower and grill...yeah, we are officially broke. So we are going back tomorrow to order everything and set up a delivery date. We did some price comparisons on-line and Lowe's still had the best prices, so I think we are good to go. I have some pictures from today to share. The first picture is of an apron that Travis put in my Easter basket. I think it describes my "love" of cooking perfectly;)






























































































































1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the apron :)

Sounds like you guys are all set with the appliances :) I can't wait to the house!!