One of Gail's sister's brought a dice game for all of us to play at Box Bar. We had to roll then together and one would tell us what guy we got (hot, nerdy, short, tall etc.) and then the other would tell us what we had to do to him (sing, dance, hug, kiss, wink etc.). Well, we all took a turn rolling. I had to hug a hot guy, so I picked the waiter. I can't remember what everyone rolled, but I do have some pics of them doing their dares below. Gail had to dance with a tall guy, Angie had to wink at a bald guy, Kelly had to dance with a short guy, Sharon also had to wink at a hot guy. We had a lot of fun trying to get the dares done.
When we left the bar we decided to walk around Fall Fest that was going on this weekend in downtown Plymouth. There was a band on stage playing and they called Gail on stage so they could sing a song to her. Two really funny things happened while she was on stage. The waiter at Box Bar thought her name was "Jill" so when she got on stage and the guy in the band asked her to tell the audience her name she said, "Jill:)" and then they gave her a tambourine to play during the song and at one point she tried to steal it by slipping it in her bag! It was hilarious!
We made a quick stop to Sean O'Callaghan's for a few shots before heading back to Gail's house. It was a really fun night. "Drunk" Gail or (should I say Jill:) kept us laughing all night long!:)
2 comments:
looks like a lot of fun!
miss you!
hey, when you get a chance, could you email your address to me? thank you!
Definitely a great night! Hope Gail had fun too :) I love the group picture and the ones of us at the Irish pub
Post a Comment