http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Friday, September 17, 2010

Mini Update

Sitting home right now on my day off with a super runny nose and cough. Could it be that I'VE ALREADY caught something after only one full week of school? I know being a teacher I come into contact with more germs then most people, but this better just be allergies or a mini cold. I need to save my sick days....

This week was long. Four full days. It has been hard getting back into the groove. I forgot how exhausted I am in September, how little the kids are, and how many rules they need to learn at the beginning of the year. Wednesday was my birthday. I turned 28. It was a good day other then having to go to work. Travis went in early so he could get off around the same time I did. We went out to dinner and I drug him around shopping with me!;) Last night we went to Outback to celebrate with my parents and grandparents. We are going out with friends next weekend.

I did get an exciting delivery from Oriental Trading today. Here is a quick sneak peek:

















Yeah, that's right, HALLOWEEN PARTY SUPPLIES!!! Two large boxes full of gruesome decor. We are having a costume party at our house this year. For those of you who don't know... I AM OBSESSED with Halloween...its my favorite holiday. I am going with a skeleton theme this year...with really spooky stuff....this picture is just a peek of some of the things I ordered. I can't give everything away!;)

Our costumes have to remain a secret too!;)

As for the rest of the weekend we are hanging out at home. I have some things to do for school and Travis and I both have speeches to finish before Jim and Gail and Ryan and Melissa's weddings the next two weekends!:) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Man, I so wish I could come to one of your Halloween parties. I LOVE Halloween and you always go all out, so fun!!

Leslie Collins said...

hope you are feeling better...the girls were sick for a week! no fun.

love the halloween decor. let's plan something soon.