1. My last year "watching Jordan." Let's be honest, she hasn't needed me to "watch" her in a few years. But, I come and take her out and we go shopping, go to the movies, go to lunch etc. I started watching her when she was eight years old and this Summer she is 14, a sophomore in high school and about 6 inches taller than me!:) I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed watching her grow up. She is like a little sister to me and I see BIG things for her in the future. I always tell her to remember me when she becomes President!;)
2. We BOUGHT A HOUSE! Ripped out ALL and I mean ALL of the landscaping, took down a two story tree, two 6 foot bushes, a fence, ripped out a gigantic pond in the backyard, put up shutters, power washed the outside, painted doors, added the final touches....basically remodeled the outside.We did it all in TWO WEEKS before our housewarming party! (And by WE I mean our parents and us, and Jim helped with the tree:) Thank God the inside was remodeled before we moved in. You can check out our HOUSE BLOG to see all of the pics. It is also set to private, if you want an invite to read let me know!
3. Started our own East Side Supper Club: One of the best things that we all decided to do as a group. We hosted in June and The Hallisy's hosted in July. August and September were too busy for all of us, so we will resume the club on November 13th with Maria and Jason hosting...can't wait!:)
4. Taking our dad's and my grandpa to a Tigers game on Father's Day.This was our second year doing this and it has become a fun tradition.
5. The Many Celebrations: from the 4th of July to birthdays and bridal showers this Summer was full of good times with our wonderful family and friends:
6. Our Girl's Weekend for Melissa's Bachelorette Party! The nine of us had a blast! I would consider this weekend my "vacation" for the Summer!:) It was a great weekend with a great group of girls.
But, now the Summer has to come to an end. We start school next week, the kids first day is Tuesday. So I have been frantically trying to set up my room after switching classrooms just last week. Things are a little stressful right now, I know a few weeks into school it will get better. We have a jam packed Fall, with lots of things we are looking forward to!:)
+-+Adobe+Acrobat+Professional.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment