http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Canvas Craz-O

I am OBSESSED with canvas prints right now!!! I saw a deal for a free canvas through Canvas People and jumped on it. We needed something for a shelf on our front porch. I just picked a pic of Trav and I that would actually work for a canvas (after the folding around) which was actually hard to find...we take pictures way too close!:)

It came a few days ago and its OKAY...I can't complain too much because it was free. But, I think I am the biggest fan of Winkflash. I made two canvas prints of wedding pics for Melissa & Ryan and Jim & Gail and I was SO impressed with the way they turned out. They did some image enhancement on them (because they were a little small pixel-wise) and they said that IF I didn't like it we could return it for a full refund. Well, they both came a few days ago and I LOVE THEM! The way they did the image enhancement...they almost look like painted portraits. So, if you are looking for a canvas...use Winkflash. They have a standing promo code (canvas40) which will always get you 40% off!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

I ABSOLUTELY love my canvas print!!!!!!! Thank you so much :)