I took my camera to school last week to take a picture of our "class pets." Some teachers at my school have frogs, hermit crabs, turtles and a lizard, but NOT US, NO, we decided on Pinky and Patty:
They are NOT real, don't need food each day or the cage cleaned every week. Just a few drops pf water on their heads each week to grow hair!:) The kids LOVE them! They named them..and they check on them EVERY day and talk to them...its adorable!
I also took a pic of our jobs board, we started our classroom jobs last week and I am happy to report that the kids are actually doing a great job with them:
And a pic of Amy and I. I don't know WHAT I WOULD DO without Amy!!!! She keeps me sane and helps me in every way in the classroom, she is my right arm!!!!
1 comment:
Your class pets are hilarious!!!! It was hard to tell what they were at first :)
Post a Comment