http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Friday, February 25, 2011

Roses by Rolfe

Where OH where did my winter break go? I cannot believe its already Friday!!! I decided since I was off this week (and it was a wash weather-wise) I would lock myself inside and create my own Etsy shop. I love those fabric rosettes and have several necklaces that I bought from stores and wear all the time.

About a month ago I was thinking about what I could do to keep me busy this Summer if I don't "watch" Jordan, and I started thinking about making my own necklaces and opening an Etsy shop. But, then work got crazy and I put the idea to the side. Then Monday night Travis and I were watching TV and I said, "I think I am going to open up my Etsy shop this week." He looks at me and says, "Yeah, what are you gonna sell?" I told him that I was going to make fabric rosette necklaces, clip, headbands etc. He was looking at me like I was crazy because I didn't have ONE thing made!!! But, after two runs to JoAnn's and two days locked inside crafting....I am proud to say the store is up and I have 46 creations for sale!

Now, the questions is....will anyone be interested in buying anything??? I hope so! If you have a minute please check out Roses by Rolfe

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all your pieces!!! I wish I had your creativity, dedication, and patience to do something like this!! I am sure you will be able to sell all your pieces :)

Kristin said...

Thanks Bro, that means a lot to me!:)