http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, February 6, 2011

BUSY Day/ S.O.S. 2/5/11

Today is one of those days where I am feeling like I got a lot of things accomplished.

*I FINALLY got my new camera software installed so I CAN FINALLY use my brand new camera. I've only used it on NYE, but I just uploaded the images through my Olympus software, so the images are not as clear as they should be. And since NYE my laziness has taken over and I have just been using my old camera. But, today I am happy to say the new software is installed and I am ready to get out and start using my new camera. Stay tuned for better, clearer and all around more awesome photos!;)

*I cleaned out our fridge. Sliced up and bagged fruits and veggies for the week for our lunches and even cleared one drawer in the fridge for Travis' lunch stuff and another one for mine. Yay! It feels good to prepare our lunch items for the week ahead of time so we can just open the drawers, grab the stuff and go.Wish dinner was that easy...

*I did a zillion loads of laundry and figured out what I am going to wear this week. I have a SUPER busy week and not a lot of time to think about what I need to wear, let alone if it's clean.This is what my week looks like:

Monday: Work, Staff Photos, Valentines Day Party with kids, (In house) Open House for work from 6-8pm and we MUST dress up for that.

Tuesday: Work, Valentine's Day Party with kids, (public) Open House for work from 6-8pm (again we have to dress up).

Wednesday: Work, Gymnastics Field Trip and Chiropractor Appointment. Ugh..my neck, arm and shoulder are STILL giving me trouble. It hurts to even move my neck to the left. I am hoping he can help...

Thursday: Work, Gymnastics Field Trip. I am also going to see The Vagina Monologues with Rosie (and hopefully Melissa) at 7:00. I am excited to see it!:)

Friday: I was asked to tutor one of my former students in math. I have a zillion errands to run. We also have Jason's Birthday Party that night!:)

BUSY week...

*I did 10 of my 4th quarter assessments for work. Only 24 to go...Woot!

*Travis and I sat down and made a list of all the projects we want to do around here in the Spring. I am not going to lie, its a MILE long, but we figured if we wrote it down we can plan how/when we want to get each thing done.

*I bought/made all my birthday cards for the month of February. Did I mention we have 8 friends/family members with birthdays this month. EIGHT...its crazy...

* I think I am going to put some new music on my playlist and play around with my blog design for a little while. I am hoping to change things up on her soon. Time for a blog makeover.

I hope everyone has a good week and the snow stays away!:)













Shirt: Kohl's
Jacket: Parisian
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Coach

*Finally taken with my new camera*(Click to see how clear it is compared to my old one!;)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope I can go too!!!

Lulu said...

Lovin' your outfit, so cute! Those boots are killer!