would be my first "official" "healthy" day of Summer break. I love the kids, but I didn't love the strep they gave me right before break. Not a good start...but I am feeling better and back on track.
Lots to do this week. Today I am tacking the mountains of laundry and "stuff" we've accumulated over the past week/weekend when I was feeling good and we had too busy of a weekend to get anything done around here. Thank you notes to the kids also need to be finished today...
Tomorrow I am going to visit Leslie, Reyna and Ruby. Its been too long since I last saw them and I am looking forward to catching up.
The rest of the week we need to run a bazillion errands, tackle the yard and clean the house because we are hosting Supper Club this Saturday. I am excited that *shocker* its not going to rain, but the fact that its going to be 90 degrees out worries me a bit.
I have a ton of pictures on my camera to share, but I need to spend the day off of the computer, which is easier said that done!;) Check back this weekend when I can upload everything and share Supper Club pictures too!
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the sun, who knows how long it will last!:)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better! Can't wait for Supper Club :)
Let me know if you need help with anything for Saturday!! Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment