http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stacie & Joe's Wedding

Last night Travis and I went to our friends Stacie and Joe's wedding at Cobblestone Farms in Ann Arbor. They definitely hit the jackpot with the weather. I can't believe it rained everyday this week and then Saturday it stayed dry for their outside ceremony!:) The wedding was fun, Stacie looked really beautiful and they both seem so happy! The venue was really neat too. After the outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour we headed into a two story barn for the reception. Our table was actually in the loft so we got to overlook the party downstairs. Another neat thing they had was a photo booth. I have never been to a wedding with a photo booth before, but it was definitely awesome. Congrats Stacie and Joe! We are so happy for you!:)

A few pictures to share. I was in an awkward spot during the ceremony so I only have one picture to share. Stacie and her dad coming down the aisle:





















After the ceremony we went into a tent for cocktail hour and they had a ping-pong table set up. Stacie and Joe came towards the end and actually played a game in front of everyone. Stacie was playing for a puppy, Joe for a TV in the bedroom. Joe won....













































A few pictures from the reception...Including our photo booth pics!:)















































2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cute that they were competing for a prize for the ping pong winner :)

Rosie said...

These are great pics--Cobblestone Farms is such a nice venue :) We are having a couple of the same little details at our wedding, but you will have to wait and find out which ones!!!!!