http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is the post that NEVER ends...

I hope you have a few minutes or hours because :shocker: I am actually sitting down to blog and I have a lot to catch up on! I FINALLY uploaded my pictures from the past few weeks to share. I am going to break this post down into categories to document all that has been going on. Otherwise, its going to be all over the place!:)


The House:
Last week Travis was nice enough to do some planting for me. We have this planter next to our mud porch that was filled with overgrown ornamental grass (gross) so he dug it out and planted some beautiful flowers. I don't have a before picture with the grass, but I have a before that he took of the dirt and weeds before planting the flowers.

















Supper Club:
Last weekend Steve and Rosie hosted their first Supper Club and everything was fabulous! The dinner was delicious and it was such a nice night with great friends!:) They were amazing hosts! Thanks again!:)













































Mother's Day:
I feel really behind posting about Mother's Day now, but it was a great day. Friday, I took my mom to the Spa for massages and pedicures. Sunday, I spent the day at home and then we went to dinner with my parents and grandparents. I really do have the best mom and grandma in the world. I don't know what I would do without them! I love you both so much!:)






























Scrapbooking:
I FINALLY have some new pages to share. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Easter and Stacie & Joe's Wedding!:)





 
Melissa's Big 28:
This weekend while Travis was in Traverse City I decided to stay at my parents. Friday night we all got together for Melissa's Birthday at a bar in Livonia to have dinner at watch the Killer Flamingo's play. They were amazing! We had a really fun time at the party! It was nice to catch up and hang out with some of the best people I know! Happy Birthday Bro!:)































These next few pictures crack me up. Melissa and I were doing a shot and Maria was taking pictures. When I uploaded them I was cracking up. What is up with the faces?!:)



























Okay, if you made it to the end congrats!:) That is all for now, I am off to do laundry and pick some things up at Kroger for the week...so exciting I know...Hope everyone has a great week!:)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty flowers!

That duck is so cute :)

Rosie said...

Love the pics from Supper Club! Can you email them to me? Thanks!!!!