http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Monday, June 20, 2011
My CRACK Mondays
Week one and I already missed a post on Friday...ugh! I am going to try to play catch up this week. We had a busy weekend and when I was home, I was knee deep in crafts!:) But, I have a TON of pictures to upload and other things to document so please check back.
For now, I MUST share the thing that I can't get enough of....
Margarita's at Los Tres Amigos!!!! I feel like I am becoming a raging alcoholic, (joking...well...kind of:) but I feel like I could drink these EVERY day!:) I guess I gotta drink while I can and right now all I can think about are these margarita's. My liver is happy that we don't have one in Milford, but I would kill to have one nearby!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I could drink margs every night of the week! yummmmmm
I still want to go to that Los Tres Amigos!
Post a Comment