http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Thankful Thursday
Today (and everyday) I am thankful for my wonderful husband Travis. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without him. He is not only the love of my life but my best friend. He does a lot of things for me that he may not always get credit for...but I am here to tell you that he is the backbone of this whole operation...nothing would get done without him.
So, here is my long overdue list to T-Dawg:
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE....
-you will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to keep me happy.
-you treat me like a princess.
-you always ask "Can I get you anything?" when you go into the kitchen.
-you rub my back in the spot that ALWAYS hurts me.
-you will take a zillion pics with me until I get one that I love.
-you cook dinner and are WAY better at it then me.
-you love The Office as much as I do and were as sad as I was when Michael left!:)
-you help with laundry and cleaning around the house and never act like that's "my job."
-you calm me down when I am worried/anxious/or upset about something.
-if you are staying up later then me you always make sure you give me a kiss before I go to bed.
-you kiss my forehead "when you think I'm sleeping" before you leave for work EVERY morning.
-you go get me an ice cap every weekend morning.
-you are my biggest cheerleader.
-you let me be me (loud, crazy, hyper) and love me for it.
-you support me on every "crazy idea" I get and will go to the ends of the earth to help me in any way.
-you make me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world.
-you don't make me feel crazy for taking a zillion pictures and scrapbooking "for our grand kids."
-you put up with me and all of my ape shit craziness.
-you kill all the spiders in our house.
-you don't care if I plan our outfits to match sometimes!;)
-you keep all my secrets.
-you treat my family and friends with respect and love them like I do.
-you love Snickers even though he's got his eye on you!;)
-you never say or do anything that embarrasses me (well..except for the Indiana Jones incident of 02' but that was just plain gold:).
-you make me laugh.
-you have the kindest most calm, loving soul and I know that you will be an amazing father to our future babes. At least one of us is laid back and calm!;)
-you are for sure 100% my better half that does more for me then I can even list and loves me unconditionally even though I have a million faults.
I love you Trabie! This list doesn't begin to do you justice...I love you more than I could ever "list."
Are you all gagging yet?!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No, not at all!! It is so sweet :) These are my favorites:
-you will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to keep me happy.
-you will take a zillion pics with me until I get one that I love.
-if you are staying up later then me you always make sure you give me a kiss before I go to bed.
-you go get me an ice cap every weekend morning.
-you make me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world.
-you don't make me feel crazy for taking a zillion pictures and scrapbooking "for our grand kids."
-you love Snickers even though he's got his eye on you!;)
Aw, what a sweet list. I especially love the one about Snick. lol. :)
You have snagged a perfect man, Kristin!
aww...thats is so sweet!!
Post a Comment