We had a wonderful Christmas with the fam this year. We went to church with Travis' parents and brother Colin on Christmas Eve, then headed to their house where they hosted Christmas Eve for my parents, grandparents and brother. Christmas Day we woke up bright and early and headed to the Rolfe's to open gifts and have breakfast and then spent the rest of the day at my grandparents with my side of the family. We were definitely spoiled this year with a much needed laptop from my parents and a Nikon 3100 from Travis' parents. I am loving the laptop and we can't wait to use our new camera. I was really slacking on the photos this year. I only have a few from Christmas Eve/Day, I guess I was just preoccupied spending time with our family!:) Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!:)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to the Ramsey's and the Rolfe's!!
Post a Comment