Friday Leslie and Jane came out for dinner at Bahama Breeze and to see Sex and the City. The movie was AWESOME! We went with a whole group of girls (along with every other girl on the planet) Melissa, Kristen, Kristen, Maria, Andrea, Erica, Lyndsey, Jessy, Jennifer, Ashley and the three of us! Bahama Breeze was swamped from girls wearing shirts they made for the movie, to another group playing a Sex and the City game while they waited. And the theater was even crazier! We waited in line for over an hour to get good seats (which we did) even though we bought our tickets last week. But, the mob of girls and wait was worth it. The movie was so good and it left all four gals with happy endings!:)
Saturday, Travis' mom, Travis, my mom and I met with the florist. It was really funny because Travis' mom actually ended up knowing the florist. I guess her husband coached Colin (Travis' bro) in hockey for two years. So, that put me at ease. I felt like since she knew Mary she wouldn't take advantage of us. We were there for about 2 hours, but with the advice of everyone we decided on my bouquet, the girls bouquets, all of the boutonnieres and the two large arrangements for the ceremony on either side of the alter. We wanted to get a fall mixture of petals for all 22 tables. But, she was nice enough to tell us that it would cost around $50 a table if we had a florist do that for us, so she recommended we check Costco or on-line where we might be able to purchase bags of fresh petals for a few hundred dollars. But, other than the petals for the tables...we are all set!
Sunday, I laid around all day in my pajama's and my mom and I watched two marathons of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC and Bridezilla's on WE. They are both great shows!
2 comments:
The picture turned out really cute!!! We had so much fun. See you on Saturday. :)
Sounds like an experience all right!
I am jealous that you saw this before me! I am going to have to catch up soon on that.
Post a Comment