http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Friday Night Fun!

This weekend was busy...busy...busy! We had a great time at Matt and Katrina's. Their friend John from West Virginia came up for the weekend so he also hung out with us on Friday. All I have to say is he is one of the funniest people I have ever met, (and I think Travis would agree too). He went to medical school with Matt and Katrina and he is now an ER Doc in Ohio. He was telling us all of these crazy stories about people who come into the emergency room. He has this really thick southern accent, which made his stories even more amusing. The stories that he told us were so funny!

After dinner we went to The Cherry Martini in Canton. It is a pretty new bar and Travis and I had not been there before, but Katrina and Matt have several times since moving up here and love it. The martini's were really good. I tried the upside down pineapple cake and it was delicious. After the bar we headed back to their house to play Rock Band. I was the only one who had never played before. But, is it is basically like karaoke on X-Box where you either are the singer, drummer, or guitar player and you follow along to songs like you are really playing them. I am NOT a singer, but I did play the drums and the guitar. It was fun, and I did get some good pictures of everyone else playing.
















































Pictures from the bar:














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rockin' away to the B-52's!