http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Friday, June 6, 2008

What have I been up too?

For the past...oh three days...I have been doing non-stop wedding stuff. It all started on Monday morning. My dress was scheduled to arrive at the bridal store "around" May 15th. I called last week, they called the designer, and told me that it was on its way and should arrive at their store on the 31st. Well, I guess when it arrived on Saturday, the people at the bridal store do a thorough check of the dress to make sure it was EXACTLY what I ordered, the right, size, in good condition etc. My dress has some crystal work on it. And the store sample had AB colored crystals on it. I wasn't really a fan because in the light they reflect a purplish color. So I asked to have ALL CLEAR CRYSTALS put on my dress, and they even wrote "NO AB CRYSTAL-ALL CLEAR CRYSTAL" on the top of the order form they send to the designer. So, what color beads were on my dress when it arrived Saturday? ALL AB CRYSTALS!!! I was pissed when they called me, even though it isn't the store's fault, I wanted my dress! Anyway, they chewed out the designer, and called to tell me that they put a "rush" on my new dress and it should be here in August....I will post more about this here

This week is going by so fast and I feel like need more hours in the day. Travis' mom sent me the Rolfe's list and right now we are up to :gulp: 244 people. We really wanted to stay around 200, but we need to invite all of the out of town family and friends. And Travis' mom had about 40 people on her list that are out of town family and friends that she thinks probably won't come...but they still need to be invited.

So I have been busy, busy, busy. I am determined with only one week left to get everything on my list done.

Here is what I have been up to:
-We met with the florist, and finalized our flowers.
-I have been e-mailing Kathleen ( our St. John's wedding coordinator) about all the details for the tasting next Saturday.
-I scheduled the Fall field trips for school.
-I finally finished filling out my plan book for the Fall.
-I've STARTED typing up my daily focuses
-I typed up our final guest list
-I finished getting all the save the dates out to Travis family.
-I made rehearsal dinner invitations.
-I made thank-you cards for the wedding party
-I found a graduation gift for Colin

I am ready for the weekend! Tomorrow Travis and I have some errands to run and then we are going to a graduation party. Sunday is Colin's graduation. I hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments: