Its FINALLY Friday! I am so happy. This week has gone by so s-l-o-w. Jordan and I didn't do to much this week. She helped me with some wedding things. And she decided to make a scrapbook for all of her end of the school year pics. She did four pages this week and they turned out really cute.
My grandpa was in the hospital Wednesday to Thursday. He was having some pain in his chest, especially when he took deep breaths. They ran a zillion tests and determined that his arteries were good, but two parts of his aorta were enlarged. After the stress test they finally discovered that his heart wasn't beating at a normal rate, so they think it could be the beginning of heart failure. So they are sending him to another doctor so he can manage his care. He is 75, and they said it could be due to "old age" but we are hoping he can manage it with medication. We are just glad his doesn't have to have surgery and is back home.
Our friend's Matt and Katrina moved to Canton from Virgina last week. They both found job's as doctor's up here so they decided to move to Michigan. Travis and I are happy they are officially "living" here now. They actually moved into a townhouse down the road from my house. Travis and I are heading over there tonight. They invited us over for dinner and then we are heading to a martini bar for drinks. I am taking my camera, so hopefully I will have some pictures to post later. Have a great Friday!
1 comment:
have fun tonight.
call me when you get a chance.
i hope your grandpa is feeling better.
talk to you soon. :)
Post a Comment