First pic with the new camera...
I was trying to get a picture with both animals, but Maddie decided she wanted to give me a kiss as the picture was being taken....Travis almost caught her licking my cheek in the pic...
My parents...(and Maddie;)
Saturday we had John & Angie, Melissa & Ryan and Maria & Jason over for a game night at our house. We played Rockband, Catch Phrase and Pictionary. It was really fun, and I got to test out my new camera...

We wanted a floor pic of the girls....
And then we forced the boys to do a similar pic, of course they wouldn't do it from the floor, Maria their pic from the floor....
Well, I need to get off and start getting ready, My mom and I are thinking about going to the last day of Art in the Park in downtown Plymouth. Have a great day!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment