After 6 hours we arrived in Portland. We stayed at Travis' Aunt Gail and Uncle Les' house. There house was beautiful. By the time we arrived we were exhausted! We waited for Travis" bro Nick and his girlfriend Ali to arrive from Seattle and then we all had dinner and went to bed. The next day Travis, Nick, Ali and I went to downtown Portland to the Saturday Market there and it was awesome. The city is so pretty and clean which is a big change from our lovely Detroit. Ali and I decided to get Henna Tattoos on our feet. They turned out really cool and I still have mine. We spent the rest of the weekend eating out at delicious restaurants, visiting Travis' grandma (she is in a nursing home) and hanging out with everyone at Gail and Les' house. On Sunday the Travis' parents headed to Mason Lake to see their friends and Travis and I headed to Seattle to stay with Nick and Ali.
No comments:
Post a Comment