http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, November 1, 2010

Am I the Only One?

Just wondering if anyone else is going to attempt NaBloPoMo this year? For those of you who are wondering what I am talking about...I am going to TRY to do one post a day for the entire month of November.

I found this list of blog topics on another blog that someone posted for the month of November. I am going to try to post about each one this month. Its going to be a BIG challenge to stick to it, but I think that they are interesting to write about. Be sure to check back!:)
  1. The Story of My Most Serious Injury
  2. Why I Love My Town
  3. How/Where I Shop
  4. My Worst Subject in School
  5. The Cause I Really Believe In
  6. Why I Am Crazy
  7. How I Learned Patience
  8. The First Time I Had My Heart Broken
  9. My Favorite Place on the Planet
  10. My One True Talent
  11. Why I Married My Spouse
  12. My Most Hated Movie
  13. Why I Believe in Luck
  14. How I Earned My Worst Karma
  15. My Favorite Item of Clothing Growing Up
  16. Why I Care About Reality TV
  17. What I am Most Ashamed of
  18. My Childhood Dreams, and How I’ve Fulfilled Them
  19. My Craziest College Memory
  20. What Scares the Shit Out of Me

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

i am going to try & post. great topic ideas. i might steal a few of these.