http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bustin' my list out

Okay, Okay, Okay I said I was going to stick to my NaPoBloMo list of 20 topics and I've fallen a little behind....so let me bust out a few topics in one post. I did #1, so how about I do the following...
  1. The Story of My Most Serious Injury
  2. Why I Love My Town
  3. How/Where I Shop
  4. My Worst Subject in School
  5. The Cause I Really Believe In
  6. Why I Am Crazy
  7. How I Learned Patience
  8. The First Time I Had My Heart Broken
  9. My Favorite Place on the Planet
  10. My One True Talent
  11. Why I Married My Spouse
  12. My Most Hated Movie
  13. Why I Believe in Luck
  14. How I Earned My Worst Karma
  15. My Favorite Item of Clothing Growing Up
  16. Why I Care About Reality TV
  17. What I am Most Ashamed of
  18. My Childhood Dreams, and How I’ve Fulfilled Them
  19. My Craziest College Memory
  20. What Scares the Shit Out of Me
#2 Why I Love My Town? 
 Hmmmm...I do love Milford, or Mayberry as Travis and I call it!;) The people are friendly, the schools are great, we have the best neighbors, we live downtown close to all of the "action", they have a parade and decorate the town for EVERY holiday, they have the BEST BREAD STICKS IN THE WORLD, (for those of you who have had them please back me up on this), the DQ sign, the shops and restaurants downtown and the history. But, the thing that I love the most is the way I feel when I am there...its home...can't wait to raise our kids in Milford!:)


#3 How/Where I Shop?
This one is easy. I SHOP EVERYWHERE, but, I only BUY from a few places. I get 90% of my (and Travis') clothes from Kohl's and maybe the other 10% from Old Navy, Parisian, Marshalls, Target, Coach/Gap Outlet and on occasion Forever 21. I LOVE Kohl's! We grocery shop at Kroger and everything else that we buy comes for the house/work etc comes from Target, Dollar Tree or Home Goods. I will always look for a sale, which is why I love Kohl's as well as Marshalls and Home Goods.


#4 My Worst Subject in School?
Math, Math, Math, Math and MATH! I HATED it growing up, I hated it in High School, I hated it in College. What I decide to become? A teacher. Do I have to teach it? Yes. But, Luckily my students are 5...I can handle that!;) Ironically, I tutored 3rd to 8th grade kids in Math for 4 years.

#12 My Most Hated Movie? 
Moulin Rouge. The only movie I ever walked out of. I like musicals in the THEATRE, but I am not a fan of them in movie form. So lets add Rent and Evita to the list while we are at it. I am sure they are fabulous live, but not on the big screen....NO THANKS!


#15 My Favorite Item of Clothing Growing Up?
Two Words: Hammer Pants! I loved MC Hammer and I owned several pairs of brightly colored parachute pants. I think I was in 3rd grade when they were super popular, and I probably wore them every day all year long. They were so comfortable...and sometimes I wish they were still in style...I would wear them again!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hammer pants- haha!! I think mine were stir-up pants (I think that's what they were called) or the buckle that you use to put the bottom of your shirt through :)